KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Internal Verifier / IQA
Location: Home/Field based – Must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
• Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of Health and Social Care Apprenticeships Level 5
• Implement action plans to ensure Assessors are delivering training to a high standard, and CPD is up to date.
• Develop, plan and execute Quality Improvement Plans, driving and promoting continuous quality improvement and outstanding teaching and learning.
• Monitor compliance and targets against learner attendance, learner journey and progression.
• Drive and promote continuous quality improvement.
• Conduct regular standardisation meetings.
• To ensure the timely achievement of learners.
• Liaise with senior management regarding Assessor performance, gradings and learner progression, against agreed learning plans.
• Update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
• Recognised Internal Quality Assurance award such as (D34, V1, IQA, TAQA L4).
• Assessing experience of Health and Social Care Apprenticeships at Level 5
• Must hold solid, occupational experience within Health and Social Care at the relevant level.
• Ideally hold own Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care
• Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.